The main aim of the professional EU desk is to provide connectivity for professionals and keeping them up to date with any information pertaining to professionals.
The main aim of the professional EU desk is to provide connectivity for professionals and keeping them up to date with any information pertaining to professionals. PEUD’s objectives are:
- Maintain contact with all stakeholders, authorities as well as international contacts.
- Follow on professional ethics in its widest sense and the working of professionals in this field.
- Create space for professionals for CPD opportunities
- Maintain links with tertiary education structure in Malta and abroad
- Embark on projects related to professionals
- Ensure maintenance of access to legislation and directives affecting professionals.
- Create platforms for professional organisations.
Professionals Memorial Park
Date: 11 October 2022 MFPA wanted to honour the memory of professionals on one of the premises of one of the institutions where professions undertake their training, the University of Malta. On 22 April 2022, to celebrate Earth Day, the Federation planted trees in a designated area on the University Ring Road. A short video clip showing the event may be viewed here . The project was funded by the Voluntary Organisations Project Scheme managed by the Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector. The park was then officially inaugurated on Tuesday 11 October 2022 and dedicated to the late Professor Salvinu Busuttil who was the first President of MFPA between 1971 and 1975.
Sustainability Measures to Protect Employment
A business breakfast held in collaboration with the Malta Business Weekly on ‘Sustainability Measures to Protect Employment’